Baa Ram Ewe Skin Balm 120 gms
Baa Ram Ewe Skin Balm:
Lanolin is obtained when the sheep’s wool is sheered. The wax is compatible to the skin due to its oily sebum makeup, comprised of cholesterol like that found in human skin. It possesses the unique ability to absorb twice its own weight in water, protecting the skin against moisture loss. * The sheep that provide our Lanolin are not harmed in any way. The Lanolin is extracted from the wool as part of the natural wool-sheering process.
- Protective barrier for hard working hands.
- Rescue cracked skin.
- Soothes dry skin conditions.
- Treat rough heels, knees, elbows and feet.
- Condition cuticles.
- Save chapped dry lips.
- A sore red nose during a cold or flu.
- Relieves & creates a natural barrier for nappy rash.
- Forms a protective barrier for all skin conditions..
- Reduces skin inflammation.
- Soothes sunburn.
- Soothes and creates a barrier for dermatitis, psoriasis.
- Protective barrier for older adults when thin skin tears, bruises or breaks easily .. When thin skin develops an appearance like tissue paper, it's called crepey skin. Thin skin is a common condition in older adults and is most noticeable in the face, arms, and hands.
- What's in it? Lanolin, Shea Butter, Vitamin A & E infused with Neroli & White Musk.
- Daily Ritual: Soften balm between hands and apply on the required skin areas.
- Proudly Made In South Australia